" Be amazing . Be good . Be pretty . Be strong . Be smart . Be cool . But the most important is , be YOURSELF "
Don't ask what the meaning of life is.

You define it.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Songs


Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift .

I remember tears streaming down your faceWhen I said, "I'll never let you go"When all those shadows almost killed your lightI remember you said, "Do not leave me here alone"But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight
Just close your eyesThe sun is going downYou'll be alrightNo one can hurt you nowCome morning lightYou and I'll be safe and sound
Do not you dare look out your window, darling,Everything's on fireThe war outside our door keeps raging onHold on to this lullabyEven when the music's goneGone
Just close your eyesThe sun is going downYou'll be alrightNo one can hurt you nowCome morning lightYou and I'll be safe and sound
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, OoohOooh, Oooh, Oooh, OoohLa La (La La)La La (La La)Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, OoohOooh, Oooh, Oooh, OoohLa La (La La)
Just close your eyesYou'll be alrightCome morning light,You and I'll be safe and sound ...
Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh. [X7]

No comments:

Post a Comment