" Be amazing . Be good . Be pretty . Be strong . Be smart . Be cool . But the most important is , be YOURSELF "
Don't ask what the meaning of life is.

You define it.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mine .

Assalamualaikum .


Love isn't about finding the perfect person .
It's about realizing that an imperfect person can make your life perfect . 




You, whom I have loved
With all my heart and soul
You, whom I had silent conversations
Who used to read my mind
Who made my world complete


I always said I’m not a saint

You accepted me as I am,
With you I was so happy, so glad
I loved with all I can


Won’t see me as

I am anymore
Won’t read my mind as you used to
Won’t feel what I feel anymore
What should I do? Where would I go? Am I not a soul who has lost all?


I, who used to float like a happy soul

Is lost in crossroads now
Why, oh, why should I go on like this?
Without your love, I won’t be complete


All I seem is sudden and painless death

The skies once used to be all bright and shiny
Is dark as if it’s doomsday
Life is not what I thought it was, How can I live without you?
Love was not I thought it was, How would I love without you?





For you my dear ,

please don't leave me behind you . please always stay by my side . please keep your promise till the end . please keep hanging onto me . please don't give-up of my attitude . please please please .

i hope our relationship last forever . hope both of us and also our friends get straight A's + in our SPM this year . Amin Ya-Rabbal Al-Amin .



♥ Love is just a word until somebody comes along and gives it meaning . 


No comments:

Post a Comment